How do I establish water/trash/sewer utility services?

Contact the City of Chino Hills Utility Billing Office at 909-364-2660, or you may pay in person at Chino Hills City Hall, 2nd floor, Utility Billing Office:   

14000 City Center Dr. Chino Hills, CA 91709   

To establish an account you will need:

  1. The service address (property address and unit # if applicable) 
  2. Name 
  3. Phone number & secondary phone number (if available)
  4. Driver’s License number
  5. Social Security number
  6. Application Fee of $18 (non-refundable)
  7. Deposit of $220 (or more depending on residence)   

Payment and account information must be received before service is established. All deposits are retained by the City of Chino Hills until the account is closed. Once the account is closed, the deposit amount is then applied as a credit towards the final bill. Any remaining credit will be refunded to the resident in the form of a check, regardless of the payment type initially used to pay the deposit fee.   

All new services or cancellations take one business day to process. Please keep in mind, the City is closed weekends and holidays.   

The City of Chino Hills accepts cash, checks, money order, cashier’s check, and debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover). Payment methods accepted by phone are Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my utility bill?
2. How do I establish water/trash/sewer utility services?
3. Who do I call for trash customer service or bulky item pick-up?
4. When will my Trash be picked up?
5. Can I request my water bill for a specific date or cycle?
6. How can I better understand my utility bill?
7. When is my utility bill due?
8. Can my account be transferred if I move within the City of Chino Hills?
9. Can my meter read be verified?
10. How do I close my account for water/trash/sewer utility services?
11. Does the City pick up hazardous waste?
12. Why am I required to sign up for trash if I don't want to?
13. How do I obtain a construction meter?