What documents will I be required to submit?

Once initial eligibility has been determined, you will be notified to submit supporting documentation, which may include, but is not limited to: 

  • State Identification Card or Driver’s License
  • Lease agreement or rental agreement (for reimbursement of rent expense)
  • Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages Form DE 9C
  • Form W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
  • Financial statements for the most recent six months
  • Itemized details of how the funds will be spent with supporting documentation
  • Self-certification forms from all employed staff to determine household income
  • 2019 Business Tax Returns
  • 2019 Profit & Loss Statement
  • 2019 Balance Sheet
  • Current Business Bank Statement

The City of Chino Hills reserves the right to ask for further information in order to approve applications and/or process payments.  

The City of Chino Hills reserves the right to amend these guidelines.  The City of Chino Hills cannot foresee all contingencies and therefore reserves the right to make exceptions to these guidelines.

Show All Answers

1. How long will it take to be approved?
2. What if I already applied for other Federal, State, or County assistance programs (i.e. SBA Economic Injury and Disaster Loans (EIDL) or Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)? Can I still apply?
3. What documents will I be required to submit?
4. If I had 12 employees before COVID-19, but had to reduce my work force and now only have five employees, do I still qualify?
5. My spouse also works in the business, are we counted as one or two separate employees?
6. Does 5 employees mean 5 bodies or full-time equivalents (FTE’s)?