We are currently experiencing technical issues with our online payment processor. In some cases, error messages stating “Your payment was not processed” are being delivered in error. If you receive this error message while processing your payment, please check with your financial institution (your credit card company or bank) and verify that the payment did not go through before attempting to re-submit your payment. Thank you for your patience as we work with our processor to correct the problem.
Register Your Account to Access Information Online, Pay Bill, or Schedule Automatic Payments
- Click on the "online bill pay system" icon above to "register" your account.
- The "log-in" option is not available until after you "register" your account.
- Locate your account number and customer number from a previous bill and follow the prompts
For detailed instructions, look up the Online Bill Pay Instructions (PDF).
Once registered you will be able to:
- Schedule automatic payments using a Checking/Saving Account (EFT).
- Schedule automatic payments or make a one-time payment with a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover). You must have a balance on the account to use this option.
- View an electronic copy of your bill
- Select a bill delivery method (mail, e-mail, or both).
Note - Electronic funds transfers (EFT) using a bank account number are not available for one-time payments online, but may be used for automatic payments. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please call Chino Hills Utility Customer Service at (909) 364-2660.
Safe, Secure, and Convenient
The online Utility Bill Pay system will keep your account information safe and secure, and will only be accessible and viewable by you using a secure password that you select. Paying your bill online will allow your payment to post to your account as soon as your credit card payment is made.
How to Avoid Late Fees/Water Shut-Off
Bills for utility service are due and payable upon presentation and subject to discontinuation of service if not paid within sixty (60) days from the date of the bill. The City’s Policy on Discontinuation of Residential Water Service for Non-Payment can be found below. If payment is not received within 44 days from the bill date, a 10% penalty will be applied to the account (the minimum penalty is $10.00) on the 45th day when the Shut-Off Notice is generated. All delinquent accounts not paid by the 60th calendar day after the bill date will have water service discontinued without further notice.
Policy on Discontinuation of Residential Water Service for Non-Payment
If your water service has been locked off, please contact Utility Billing Customer Service at 909-364-2660. Online payments cannot be made at this point, doing so will not prevent you from being locked off.