Important Notice - December 2019
If your address is south of Soquel Canyon Parkway near Butterfield Ranch Road, and you are set up for automatic payments, you may have received a delinquent notice in error. There was a timing problem with the automatic payment file and the payment was completed about a week late. Please log in and check your account balance online to confirm that your account is in good standing. If you have questions, please call Utility Billing at 909-364-2660.
Register Your Account to Access Information Online, Pay Bill, or Schedule Automatic Payments
- Click on the "online bill pay system" icon above to "register" your account.
- The "log-in" option is not available until after you "register" your account.
- Locate your account number and customer number from a previous bill and follow the prompts
For detailed instructions, look up the Online Bill Pay Instructions (PDF).
Once registered you will be able to:
- Schedule automatic payments using a Checking/Saving Account (EFT).
- Schedule automatic payments or make a one-time payment with a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover). You must have a balance on the account to use this option.
- View an electronic copy of your bill
- Select a bill delivery method (mail, e-mail, or both).
Note - Electronic funds transfers (EFT) using a bank account number are not available for one-time payments online, but may be used for automatic payments. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please call Chino Hills Utility Customer Service at (909) 364-2660.
Safe, Secure, and Convenient
The online Utility Bill Pay system will keep your account information safe and secure, and will only be accessible and viewable by you using a secure password that you select. Paying your bill online will allow your payment to post to your account as soon as your credit card payment is made.
If your water service has been locked off, please contact Utility Billing Customer Service at (909) 364-2660. Online payments cannot be made at this point, doing so will not prevent you from being locked off.