About Adoption Programs
Parks, Roadways, and Trails: individuals, non-profit organizations, and businesses may adopt a pre-designated length of roadway to provide graffiti removal and litter abatement services, or may adopt a segment of trail or a park for planting, trash pick up, and maintenance purposes.
The Adoption program offers participants recognition through road, park or trail identification signs, and the City provides administrative support, and safety equipment for program participants.
Adoption Program Participants
Adoption Program Participants are committed to:
- Regularly surveying their adopted park, roadway, or trail to ensure that it is clean
- Making a minimum of a one year commitment to the program
- Notifying the City of any special conditions or any work that they cannot complete on their roadway, park, or trail
- Reporting service hours to the Volunteer Coordinator on a monthly basis. Report your monthly hours here.
Interested in Volunteering?
- You may submit an online application .
- Fax, mail, or bring your completed application (PDF) to the Community Services Department at Chino Hills City Hall, 14000 City Center Drive.