The City of Chino Hills recently implemented a new financial software system which has the added benefit of being able to pay all invoices electronically by depositing funds directly into your bank account. We are currently in the process of converting all City vendors to Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments.
EFT Authorization Instructions
Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs), also known as ACH transactions, are secure and efficient transactions sent electronically to bank accounts within the U.S. To authorize the Electronic Funds Transfer, please complete and sign the City’s EFT Authorization Form (PDF), attach a voided check (no copies) and submit it clearly addressed to "Accounts Payable" using one of the following methods:
- Mail to: City of Chino Hills, Attn: Accounts Payable, 14000 City Center Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709
- Drop-off Payment Box: Located in the City Hall parking lot, west side of the Chino Hills Library near the Police Department
- Drop-off in person: Chino Hills City Hall, 2nd floor, Utility Billing Office during normal business hours
Incomplete forms will be returned to you resulting in delays. Please keep the following in mind before submitting an EFT Authorization Form:
- All forms require a signature
- A voided, pre-printed check is required (no copies)
- The bank you designate must be located in the United States
- We cannot transfer deposits to investment firms that use an intermediary bank
If you close your bank account, you must notify us of your new account information by submitting a new EFT authorization form; failure to do so may result in delays in your funds being received. You may revoke your EFT authorization at any time by indicating "Cancel" on the EFT Authorization form and sending the form to Accounts Payable.
Thank you very much for your interest in doing business with the City of Chino Hills. We are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our purchasing and contracting activities.
If you wish to make the City aware of your interest, please complete a vendor application and a copy will be provided to the relevant department(s).
You can also visit our Bids page to see current bidding and contract opportunities with the City.