Southern California Edison (SCE) is one of the largest electric utilities in the United States and serves the residents and businesses in the City of Chino Hills. SCE is the largest subsidiary of Edison International.
You can obtain more information by visiting the Southern California Edison website and selecting the Customer Service tab at the top of the home page.
On the Southern California Edison website you can:
- Access a Welcome Kit
- Turn On, Transfer, and Turn Off Service
- Pay Your Bill or View a Current Bill
- Submit Business Requests or Residential Requests
- Find the Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Find out information on a planned or unplanned outage
- View a Current Outage Map
To Report A Street Light Out
Report a street light out using the online Request Tracker Fix It Form.