Community Relations Division
The City of Chino Hills Community Relations Division works to provide accurate and timely information to the community.
The Division provides support to all City Departments, and assists each of them in meeting their public outreach and community information needs.
- Serves as the Media Liaison for the City
- Markets Chino Hills with the goal of attracting new business, and provides support to existing businesses
- Manages and produces all content for the City's Website, and City TV 3/41, the City of Chino Hills' Government Access Channels on Spectrum Cable channel 3 and Frontier channel 41.
- Responsible for all high-visibility special events such as the Annual State of the City Address, VIP Visits, and City Hall Tours.
- Also serves as a liaison office to Movie, Internet, Social Media, and Television Production companies, and photographers. This division also processes all Film Permits.