August 18, 2020, 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Government Center Parking Lot
The City of Chino Hills will host a Blood Drive from 1:00 to 6:00 pm at the Government Center parking lot, located at 14077 Peyton Drive. Blood donors must show valid photo identification, be at least 15 years old, weigh 110 pounds, and be in general good health. Minors (ages 15-17) must provide a completed parental consent form, available at www.lstream.org. If volunteers meet eligibility requirements, about one pint of blood will be collected. Blood donors should drink plenty of decaffeinated liquids prior to donating. Medical personnel will check donor’s temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and iron level. Appointments are accepted and walk-ins are welcome. Call 800 879-4484 or visit www.lstream.org to reserve a time.
August 18, 2020, 7:00 PM @ Council Chambers
All public meetings are held in the Council Chambers, 14000 City Center Drive in Chino hills, unless otherwise noted. Notices of public meetings and their agendas are posted near the front entrance of City Hall, and are available online at www.chinohills.org/Agendas or by clicking on the Download Agenda link.
August 19, 2020, 7:00 PM @ Council Chambers
The Parks and Recreation Commission meets every third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m., except for the summer months when it is moved to Thursday, the day after the regularly scheduled meeting, due to the Concerts In The Park series. All public meetings are held in the Council Chambers, 14000 City Center Drive in Chino Hills, unless otherwise noted. Notices of public meetings and their agendas are posted near the front entrance of City Hall, and are available online at www.chinohills.org/Agendas or by clicking on the Download Agenda link.
August 25, 2020, 7:00 PM @ Council Chambers
August 26, 2020, 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM @ Zoom Meeting
Participation is Free! Pre-Registration is required. Registration begins Tuesday, August 11
- Register at www.chinohills.org/RecOnline
- Class Code: 104001-02 (18+ Group)
- Class Code: 104002-01 (50+ Group)
- One Bingo card per person. Bingo card will be e-mailed to each participant
- All players must be 18 years or older
- Participants must have access to the Zoom Application
- Zoom meeting details will be e-mailed to each participant
- Multiple Bingo games will be played
- Prizes will be awarded based on number of winners per game
SPACE IS LIMITED – REGISTER EARLY
For assistance, please call the Recreation Department at
August 29, 2020, 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM @ The Shoppes overflow parking lot at City Center Drive / Shoppes Drive
The City of Chino Hills, in collaboration with the Shoppes at Chino Hills, is proud to present the second “Movie in the Park…ing Lot!” Join us for this unique, family-friendly event and watch a screening of the 2019 hit flick: Ugly Dolls! The event gate opens at 6:00 pm which leaves plenty of time for you to place meal orders from your favorite Shoppes restaurant for pick-up!
- Each ticket is valid for ONE car. The number of passengers must not exceed the number of safety belts /seats in your vehicle.
- Enter event site from Boys Republic Drive, north to The Shoppes on City Center - - Drive, right turn on Shoppes Drive, right turn into overflow parking lot
- The assigned FM radio station will be distributed upon check-in at the event site
- Vehicles will be positioned by size and to ensure physical distancing
- Patrons must stay in their vehicles except to: transfer to the back of the vehicle, use the restrooms, or retrieve food from a Shoppes restaurant