Public Transportation Services
There are three different transportation services provided to Chino Hills residents by Omnitrans, a public transit agency. Omnitrans has been serving the San Bernardino Valley since 1976, and carries over 15 million passengers each year throughout it's 480-square mile service area. Routes and services are outlined below. There are also two local Park n' Ride locations for commuters in the area. For more information about transportation services, call 1 (800) 9-OMNIBUS or 1 (800) 966-6428.
Omnitrans Services Available in Chino Hills
Bus Route 88
- Serves Chino Hills, Chino, and Montclair
- 60 minute service, daily
- Chino Hills points of interest: Ayala High School, Chino Hills City Hall, Park and Ride locations on Shoppes and Peyton Drive and The Shoppes at Chino Hills.
- Also serves Don Lugo High School in Chino, the Chino Transit Center, Chino Civic Center, Montclair High School, Montclair Plaza and the Montclair Transit Center
- Curb-to-curb service
- Bus Route 88 Route Map (PDF)
- Serves Chino Hills and Chino
- 60 Minute service, daily
- Chino Hills points of interest: Ayala High School, Boy's Republic, Chino Hills City Hall, Chino Hills High School, Chino Hills Marketplace, Los Serranos Country Club, Park, The Shoppes at Chino Hills, Park and Ride locations on Shoppes and Peyton Drive Townsend Jr. High
- Also serves Chino's Ayala Park , California Institute for Men, Chaffey College Chino Campus, Chino Transit Center, Chino Civic Center, College Park and Don Lugo High School
- For trip planning service, call 1-800-9-OMNIBUS (1-800-966-6428) or visit the OmniGo website.
- To find out when your bus will arrive, use NexTrip for real time arrivals. Available on the Omnitrans app in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- More Information
- OmniGo 365 Route Map (PDF)
Access ADA Service
- Every 60 Minutes
- Omnitrans Access Service is an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) mandated public transportation service for people unable to independently use the fixed route bus service in South Western San Bernardino County for all or some of their trips. Access provides curb-to-curb service to complement the Omnitrans fixed-route bus system, and is available during the same periods that fixed-route service operates
- The Access service area is up to 3/4 mile on either side of an existing bus route; view a service area map (service is available outside the standard area for an additional fee)
- Access riders make reservations for their trips, or arrange a subscription service.
- To ride Access you need an Access Rider ID Card, which you can get for free by applying to Omnitrans for ADA Certification.
- You can download an ADA Certification application on the Omnitrans website, or call Omnitrans at (909) 379-7100 to request an ADA application package by mail.
- Access ADA Service Route Map (PDF)