Public Records & Information
Providing Quick, Easy Access to Information
The goal of the City Clerk's Department Records Management Program is to provide the public with quick and easy access to Public Records and information.
To meet this goal, we continually strive to make it easier and quicker to get the information you are seeking by constantly adding public records of the City's website and by using the latest technology to digitally store and retrieve documents in our office.
Search & Browse Records Online
appears to be an empty link with target https://publicportal.chinohills.org/WebLink/Browse.aspx?startid=167361
Browse "All Records" that are available online by exploring the available document folders.
Search "All Records" by utilizing the search engine to do a General, Customized, or advanced search.
There are many search features available, most commonly used:
General Search - used for very broad searches on specific words or phrases.
Advanced Search - used for more detailed searching, which includes record type and date ranges.
Customized Search - used when you want to search by specific criteria such as text, name, template, field, folder, volume, sticky note, creation or modification date, electronic documents, whether or not it has pages, relationship, or tags.
Once the desired record has been located it can be downloaded in Adobe PDF format.
Quick Tip: Agendas, staff reports, minutes, and any handouts presented at a Council Meeting have been linked together to make your searching easier. When you have a document open that is linked to another document, you can access the linked document by selecting it on the left side of the screen, from the metadata tab. Use your back key to get back to your original document.
The following is a list of the records that are currently available.
Effective March 1, 2021, building permits are only available by submitting a public records request.
- ADA Grievance Policy
- https://publicportal.chinohills.org/weblink/browse.aspx?startid=66828 Budgets
- Certificate of Occupancy
- CEQA notices (other than Community Development)
- City Council Agendas
- https://publicportal.chinohills.org/weblink/browse.aspx?startid=66925 City Council Minutes
- https://publicportal.chinohills.org/weblink/browse.aspx?startid=175043 City Council Staff Reports
- City Manager Memos
- Commission/Committee Documents
- Conflict of Interest Code
- /documentcenter/view/18440 Council and Appointed Officers History
- Deeds/recorded documents
- Election Documents
- FPPC Campaign Filings
- FPPC Ethics Certificates
- FPPC Statements of Economic Interests
- Legislative Correspondence
- Ordinances https://publicportal.chinohills.org/weblink/browse.aspx?startid=67794
- Parcel Maps
- Public Notices (Nov 2016 to present)
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy (ADA)
- Tract Maps
- Tres Hermanos Conservation Authority Records
- Unofficial Bid Results
Links to Additional Records
The following are links to additional records that are currently available on our website.
FOR CITY RECORDS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE USE THE ONLINE PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST PORTAL.