Buddhist Temple of Chino Hills
- Description: Buddhist Temple
- Location: Northeast corner of Chino Hills Parkway and Rustic Drive
- Contact: D. Lamthong Silpanone
- Status: Project entitlement was approved and adopted by City Council on September 12, 2017. Grading Permit has been issued and expected to begin next month for the project.
Chino Hills Biz Park (formerly Heritage Professional Center)
The Commons at Chino Hills
- Description: Freeway commercial development (retail, restaurant, & hotel)
- Location: East of Ramona Avenue and north of the Chino Valley Freeway (SR-71)
- Contact: Opus West Corporation
- Status: Partially complete and open to the public.
Coptic Orthodox Church
- Description: Coptic Orthodox Church
- Location: 14715 Peyton Drive
- Developer/Applicant: Fr. David Abdelsayed
- Status: The Planning Commission approved the project amendment on April 21, 2020. Grading is underway for the project.
Costco Warehouse and Gas Station Expansion
- Description: Costco proposes to expand the existing warehouse facilities including an increase to the employee locker room, mechanical room, food service area, and outdoor dining area seats and tables. Costco would also relocate and expand the existing 12 pump fuel station to a 32 pump fuel station. The expanded fuel station would be oriented in an east/west direction and would be moved back from the main entry of the commercial center and relocated from its current location to the former Sports Chalet and Steinmark sites.
- Location: 13111 Peyton Drive (Crossroads Marketplace)
- Contact: Terry Odle, MG2
- Status: The City is currently reviewing the Site Plan Review 19SPR05 and Conditional Use Permit No.19CUP04 applications for the proposed expansion of the Costco warehouse and gas station and a new carwash.
- Description: This project consists of the construction of a 130,149-square foot, three-story building providing 128,149 square feet of indoor, self-storage area.
- Location: Fairfield Ranch Business Park on the vacant pad to the east of the Chino Hills Hotel
- Developer: SORSIRS, Inc.
- Status: The project is currently under construction with anticipated completion at the end of 2021.
The Rincon (Formerly The Golden Triangle)
- Description: Mixed use development
- Location: Southwest corner of Soquel Canyon Parkway and State Route 71
- Developer: Philip Lee
- Status: Holiday Inn Express (final building) is under construction and anticipated to be open by end of 2022.