Buddhist Temple of Chino Hills
- Description: Buddhist Temple
- Location: Northeast corner of Chino Hills Parkway and Rustic Drive
- Contact: D. Lamthong Silpanone
- Status: The project is currently being graded for construction.
Chino Hills Biz Park (formerly Heritage Professional Center)
The Commons at Chino Hills
- Description: Freeway commercial development (retail, restaurant, & hotel)
- Location: East of Ramona Avenue and north of the Chino Valley Freeway (SR-71)
- Contact: Opus West Corporation
- Status: Partially complete and open to the public.
Coptic Orthodox Church
- Description: Coptic Orthodox Church
- Location: 14715 Peyton Drive
- Developer/Applicant: Fr. David Abdelsayed
- Status: The project is under construction and is expected to be complete by mid-2024.
Costco Warehouse and Gas Station Expansion
- Description: Costco proposes to expand the existing warehouse facilities including an increase to the employee locker room, mechanical room, food service area, and outdoor dining area seats and tables. Costco would also relocate and expand the existing 12 pump fuel station to a 32 pump fuel station. The expanded fuel station would be oriented in an east/west direction and would be moved back from the main entry of the commercial center and relocated from its current location to the former Sports Chalet and Steinmark sites.
- Location: 13111 Peyton Drive (Crossroads Marketplace)
- Contact: Terry Odle, MG2
- Status: The Planning Commission approved entitlements for expansion of the Costco warehouse, expansion and relocation of the gas station and a new car wash on April 4, 2023. #_msoanchor_1
Fire Station 68
- Description: This project consists of an 11,813-square foot station building and a 6,332-square foot apparatus building. The fire station will include three (3) full engine bays, ten (10) dormitories, a battalion chief’s room and office, kitchen, laundry room, six (6) restrooms, wellness room, day room, and storage rooms.
- Location: Soquel Canyon Parkway and the terminus of Pipeline Avenue
- Developer: Chino Valley Fire District
- Status: Chino Valley Fire District adopted a Mitigated Negative Declaration on November 8, 2023 for this project. It is expected to be considered at a public hearing by the Planning Commission in December, and at a public hearing in January by the City Council.