Buddhist Temple of Chino Hills
- Description: Buddhist Temple
- Location: Northeast corner of Chino Hills Parkway and Rustic Drive
- Contact: D. Lamthong Silpanone
- Status: Project entitlement was approved and adopted by City Council on September 12, 2017. Post-entitlement review and processing for grading, landscaping and building permits for the religious facility have yet to start.
The Commons at Chino Hills
- Description: Freeway commercial development (retail, restaurant, & hotel)
- Location: East of Ramona Avenue and north of the Chino Valley Freeway (SR-71)
- Contact: Opus West Corporation
- Status: Partially complete and open to the public
Coptic Orthodox Church
- Description: Coptic Orthodox Church
- Location: 14715 Peyton Drive
- Developer/Applicant: Fr. David Abdelsayed
- Status: The Planning Commission approved the project amendment on April 21, 2020. Construction is expected to begin in mid-2021.
- Description: Private Daycare/Preschool Facility
- Location: Southwest Corner of Picasso Drive and Pomona Rincon Road
- Developer/Applicant: Robert Tsay Architect 626-927-6316
- Status: Project entitlement was approved and adopted by Planning Commission on January 16, 2018. Currently the site is under construction and is expected to be complete by the end of 2020.
Chino Hills Biz Center (formerly Heritage Professional Center)
- Description: Mixed-use - medical office, hotel, retail & possible specialty hospital development
- Location: Generally at southeast corner of Soquel Canyon Parkway and Pomona Rincon Road and east of Chino Hills High School
- Contact: CH Heritage, LLC
- Status: Project entitlement was approved and adopted by City Council on February 12, 2008. The project is currently processing entitlement amendments, and will require CEQA review prior to a Planning Commission hearing.
The Rincon (Formerly The Golden Triangle)
- Description: Mixed use development
- Location: Southwest corner of Soquel Canyon Parkway and State Route 71
- Developer: Philip Lee
- Status: Amendment to project entitlement was approved by City Council on March 26, 2019. Holiday Inn Express, the remaining building for the commercial center, is expected to begin construction by early 2021.