Buddhist Temple of Chino Hills
- Description: Buddhist Temple
- Location: Northeast corner of Chino Hills Parkway and Rustic Drive
- Contact: D. Lamthong Silpanone
- Status: Project entitlement was approved and adopted by City Council on September 12, 2017. Grading and building plans are currently under review. The project is anticipated to break ground by the end of 2021.
The Commons at Chino Hills
- Description: Freeway commercial development (retail, restaurant, & hotel)
- Location: East of Ramona Avenue and north of the Chino Valley Freeway (SR-71)
- Contact: Opus West Corporation
- Status: Partially complete and open to the public.
Coptic Orthodox Church
- Description: Coptic Orthodox Church
- Location: 14715 Peyton Drive
- Developer/Applicant: Fr. David Abdelsayed
- Status: The Planning Commission approved the project amendment on April 21, 2020. Construction is expected to begin by end of 2021.
Costco Warehouse and Gas Station
- Description: COSTCO warehouse and gas station are located on an 11-acre site within the Crossroads Marketplace. COSTCO proposes to expand the existing warehouse and relocate and expand the gas station.
- Location: 13111 Peyton Drive (Crossroads Marketplace)
- Contact: Terry Odle, MG2
- Status: The City is currently reviewing the Conditional Use Permit No.19CUP04 application for the proposed expansion of the COSTCO warehouse and gas station.
Chino Hills Biz Park (formerly Heritage Professional Center)
- Description: Business park comprising of office, commercial, and warehouse uses.
- Location: Generally at southeast corner of Soquel Canyon Parkway and Pomona Rincon Road and east of Chino Hills High School
- Contact: CH Heritage, LLC
- Status: Project's existing entitlements were approved and adopted by City Council on February 12, 2008. The project is currently processing entitlement amendments and will require CEQA review prior to a Planning Commission hearing.
- Description: This project consists of the construction of a 130,149-square foot, three-story building providing 128,149 square feet of indoor, self-storage area.
- Location: Fairfield Ranch Business Park on the vacant pad to the east of the Chino Hills Hotel
- Developer: SORSIRS, Inc.
- Status: The project is currently under construction.
The Rincon (Formerly The Golden Triangle)
- Description: Mixed use development
- Location: Southwest corner of Soquel Canyon Parkway and State Route 71
- Developer: Philip Lee
- Status: Amendment to project entitlement was approved by City Council on March 26, 2019. Holiday Inn Express (final building), is anticipated to start construction by mid to late 2021 with project completion in 2022.