- Description: Proposal to subdivide a 378.65-acre parcel development and of 328 (165 single family residences and 163 townhomes)
- Location: 3300 Woodview Road (West End of Soquel Canyon Parkway)
- Developer: G.G.F., LLC
- Status: Applications for the project are currently under review by the Planning Department.
Country Club Villas
- Description: A 70-unit condominium development
- Location: On Pomona Rincon Road between Wallace Avenue & Los Serranos Road
- Status: Construction of four buildings has been completed for a total of 24 units. Nine buildings remain to be constructed for 46 units, including the 14 affordable housing units.
Hidden Oaks Country Club
- Description: A modified Tract Map that includes a 53-lot (approximately 1-acre in size) hillside subdivision; the previous proposal included a 107-lot subdivision
- Location: The project is located southeast of Carbon Canyon Road and Canyon Hills
- Developer: Hidden Oaks Country Club, LLC
- Status: The Applicant has placed the project on hold until April 2022.
Lago Los Serranos
- Description: A 95-unit town home development on an 8.06 acre parcel
- Location: At the southwest corner of Ramona Avenue and Bird Farm Road
- Developer: JTECC, LLC
- Status: Phase 3 of the project is under construction with anticipated completion at the end of 2021.
- Description: Single Family Residences
- Location: Morningfield Drive and Elkwood Circle
- Developer/Applicant: David Maldonado
- Status: Project entitlement was approved by Planning Commission on May 16, 2017. Staff is currently reviewing precise grading plans for the single-family homes.
- Description: Single Family Residences
- Location: Canyon Hills Road, north of the Hillcrest development
- Developer/Applicant: TTLC Chino Hills Paradise Ranch LLC
- Status: Staff has initiated CEQA and is currently reviewing technical studies assessing potential environmental impacts for the project.
- Description: Proposed development of 354 medium density residential apartment units and subdivision of 2 parcels into 3 parcels including Lake Los Serranos
- Location: The project is generally located north of Los Serranos Boulevard/Valle Vista Drive and south of the Lake Los Serranos Club.
- Developer: Rolling Ridge Ranch/Lake Los Serranos Company
- Status: The City Council approved the entitlements for the project on February 22, 2022.
- Description: Proposed development of 159 single family residential dwelling units including a community recreation center.
- Location: The project is located at the southern termini of Shady View Drive and Via La Cresta.
- Developer: Trumark Homes
- Status: Entitlement and environmental reviews are underway for the project.
- Description: Proposed Tentative Tract Map 18393 and Design Review 335 for a gated, 28-unit single- family residential development
- Location: At Fairway Drive and Carbon Canyon Road, across from the Western Hills Country Club
- Developer: Stonefield Development
- Status: The final map has been recorded for Phase 1, which consists of three lots. The final map for Phase 2, the remaining 25 lots, has not yet been submitted.
The Reserve at Chino Hills (formerly Village Crossings Apartments)
- Description: Proposed 42 apartment units that were approved by the County in 1987
- Location: Vacant property between the existing Reserve apartment complex and State Highway 71
- Developer: Decron Properties
- Status: The Planning Commission approved the project on July 21, 2020. Staff is currently reviewing grading plans and construction for the final phase is expected to begin late 2021.
- Description: Single family and multifamily residences
- Location: West and east of Butterfield Ranch Road, near Pine Avenue
- Developer: Lennar - Inland Empire, Greg.Mendoza@Lennar.com
- Status: Tract 15989 (Planning Area 1) is completely developed with 183 single-family homes and a 5-acre community park. Tract 16338 (Planning Area 2) is completely developed with 149 homes. Tract 16413 (Planning Area 3) is entitled for 19 single family homes. Tract 16414 (Planning Area 4) is entitled for 220 townhomes. Construction of homes within Tracts 16413 and 16414 is pending improvements to an off-site drainage basin.