City of Chino Hills Trick or Treat
Join us for our modified annual Trick or Treat Event. Experience the sights and sounds of all things Halloween as you drive through the Chino Hills Community Center parking lot and enjoy a fun and safe way to Trick-or-Treat in your car while maintaining social distancing. City booths along with local agencies will be decorating car trunks for your viewing pleasure in various Halloween themes. Children will enjoy take-home craft activity kits, swag items, entertainment, candy and more. Staff and volunteers will be wearing gloves and face covering.
Chino Hills Community Center
Friday, October 30
Event is open to Chino Hills Residents only! All vehicles are required to purchase a "free" time slot ticket to attend the event and only attend the event during your allotted purchased timeslot to ensure traffic flows swiftly and candy for everyone!
Vehicles may only purchase one 15 minute time slot. Time slots:
- 3:30-3:45 pm (Sold out)
- 3:45-4:00 pm (Sold out)
- 4:00-4:15 pm (Sold out)
- 4:15-4:30 pm (Sold out)
- 4:30-4:45 pm (Sold out)
- 4:45-5:00 pm (Sold out)
- 5:00-5:15 pm (Sold out)
- 5:15-5:30 pm (Sold out)
Access into the event will be limited to the southbound lane on Peyton. Additional entrance details will be included on a map attached to your purchased ticket.
- Chino Hills residents only.
- Vehicles must register for a drive-through time slot and attend during their allotted time. Only one time slot may be purchased per household.
- Household purchasing tickets must agree and sign activity wavier form during checkout.
- Tickets should be printed and posted on the vehicles driver side dashboard at time of entry.
- The number of passengers must not exceed the number of safety belts/seats in your vehicle.
- No limos, trailers, buses, or RV’s will be allowed.
- Passengers must be from the same household.
- Participants must remain in vehicle at all times.
- Restrooms are not available during the event.
- All booth stations will be on the vehicles driver’s side.
- Candy will only be distributed through one window of the vehicle and into one candy bag/container, passengers will need to divide their candy up away from the event to ensure safety to all participates.
- All vehicles must remain in a single file line through the route of the event.
- For safety purposes, patrons must remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Patrons must wear face covering.
- Feel free to dress in your best costumes! There can never be too much Halloween spirit!
Don't forget to check out on October Virtual Recreation Contest!
- Costume Contest
- Pet Costume Contest
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest