Chino Hills Community Park
3280 Eucalyptus Avenue
Community Park is located on the NW corner of Peyton Drive & Eucalyptus Avenue.
The total area of the park is 33 acres.
Community Park Rehabilitation Project
The City of Chino Hills is in the process of an extensive $8 million rehabilitation project to reinvest in the future of Community Park. The long-term improvement plan includes three phases of work over the next two years to improve turf conditions on all ball fields, enhance the overall appearance of the park, and create additional parking within the facility. The overall project is expected to be complete in summer 2024.
- Revamping all six ball fields by replacing the artificial turf in the outfields and converting all infields to artificial turf
- Expanding the existing parking lot by paving the grass area located at the southwest corner of the park near the Eucalyptus Loop trailhead to accommodate additional parking
- Rehabilitation of the main bathroom located near the snack bar
- Replacement of the windscreens in all dugouts and bullpens
- Purchasing new portable baseball/softball fencing
- Repairing and repainting exterior buildings, infrastructure, fencing, and landscaping
Phase 1 was completed between November 2022 through February 2023. Work included revamping ball fields one through four, rehabilitation of the main bathroom located near the snack bar, replacement of the windscreens in all dugouts and bullpens, and various exterior repairs.
Phase 2 was completed between March 2023 through August 2023. Work included assembling and implementing new portable baseball/softball fencing and repairing electrical outlets throughout the park.