James S. Thalman Chino Hills Branch Library
During the COVID-19 pandemic, modified hours or a closure are likely in effect. Check the COVID-19 page for more information.
The James S. Thalman Chino Hills Branch Library is part of the San Bernardino County Library System (SBCL) and is part of a dynamic network of 32 branch libraries that serves a diverse population over a vast geographic area. SBCL strives to provide equal access to information, technology, programs, and services for all the people who call San Bernardino County home.
The library serves as a source for educational and recreational access to learning. Whether you are participating in a free library class, using the internet computers, volunteering, using the free Wi-Fi connection, or checking out books, or visiting the library to enjoy reading-- The staff is committed to providing the best level of service possible. SBCL is a dedicated team of talented individuals who are working hard to make our library system the best resource in the community. SBCL is able to draw upon a large network of materials and human abilities as it provides learning opportunities to people of all ages.
Visit the library today!
SBCL envisions its role as an educational and recreational service for all the people of San Bernardino County. Visit and utilize the meeting spaces, technology, materials, programs, and services.
- We hope to provide not just good, but GREAT customer service.
- A commitment to providing the best and most accurate information available.
- Maintain clean, safe, and inviting library environments.
- Develop meaningful and exciting library class and events that enrich people’s lives.
- Work with our community support groups to fund and develop new library materials.
- Develop and train library staff into an outstanding team.
Code of Conduct
Click here for the complete Customer Code of Conduct.