Recreation Programming - Active Adults 50+
The Recreation Division has added new programs, trips, and events for adults ages 50 and older. Join us for informative classes, meet new people, and go on fabulous trips! Visit our online brochure for class schedules and be sure to check the community calendar for events. Visit the Active Adults 50+ website page.
Senior Lunches (Family Service Association)
Senior Lunch Program
Hot nutritious lunches are served daily.
Days: Monday through Friday
Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Chino Senior Center, 13170 Central Avenue, Chino
Homebound meals are also available. For more information, please call Family Service Association office at 909-287-7946.
- This OmniRide microtransit service replaces OmniGo Route 365 and the Access ADA Service, which previously served the Chino and Chino Hills communities
- Reservation-based, on-demand shared transit service (similar to Uber and Lyft)
- Operated by Omnitrans and will serve residents, visitors, students, and employees in the Chino and Chino Hills area
- Hours of operation: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday only
- Full fare for OmniRide is $4 per trip and $2 for disabled/senior/Medicare and veterans
- Fare includes an Omnitrans 1-day pass for unlimited use and transfers to all Omnitrans services on the day of travel
- Trips may be reserved anytime during regular OmniRide service hours using the free OmniRide On-Demandmobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play)
- The app will confirm your reservation and deploy an OmniRide vehicle to the nearest “virtual” stop closest to you within 15 minutes
- OmniRide will drop you off at your selected destination within the OmniRide service area (see map)
- Trips may also be reserved over the phone by calling 909-383-1680
- Trips may be paid for using a credit/debit card via the booking app or in exact cash when your vehicle arrives
- OmniRide uses Ford transit vans to safely accommodate passengers, including people with disabilities traveling with a mobility device
- To receive the discounted OmniRide $2 fare for people with disabilities, proof of eligibility is required:
Public Transportation Services in Chino Hills
Discounted rates are available for seniors, students, and persons with disabilities. Contact Omnitrans at 800-330-6424 or visit the Omnitrans website.