The Hickory Creek Trail begins on the west and east side of the Hickory Creek Trailhead. The trail consists of paved terrain with easy changes in elevation. Hikers will choose to travel west or east on the trail with both directions providing a relaxing nature walk alongside the Hickory Creek. Going west the trail ends at Tern Street and going east the trail ends at Pipeline Avenue.
Cumulative Elevation Gain: 240 ft.
Dogs must be on a leash.
Hickory Creek Trailhead
Rolling Ridge Drive between Hickory Lane and Willow Lane
1. Aspen Lane & Velour Drive (No parking)
2. End of Duke Avenue (No parking)
3. Valle Vista Drive between Clipper Drive & Velour Drive (No parking)
4. End of Hollow Run Trail (No parking)
5. Tern Street (No parking)
6. Willow Lane between Linden Lane & Balsam Court (No parking)
7. Pipeline Avenue between El Molino Boulevard & Glen Ridge Drive (No parking)
1.25 hours for a beginner hiker
May to September, 7 am to 9 pm October to April, 7 am to 7 pm