The Hollow Run Trail is an easy, one-way trail that is partially paved and shaded. From the Hickory Creek Trailhead, hikers will walk west along the Hickory Creek Trail. After crossing Valle Vista Drive, the Hickory Creek Trail meets the Hollow Run Trail on the south side. From here hikers will enjoy a quiet walk that leads them between residential properties on moderate terrain with small changes in elevation. The trail continues after crossing Bayberry Drive as a paved trail shaded with Eucalyptus trees and easy changes in elevation. The trail ends at Peyton Drive south of Bayberry Drive.
Cumulative Elevation Gain: 170 ft.
Dogs must be on a leash.
Hickory Creek Trailhead
Rolling Ridge Drive between Hickory Lane and Willow Lane
1. Peyton Drive between Woodview Drive & Bayberry Drive (No parking)
2. End of Autumn Avenue (No parking)
3. Bayberry Drive near Shantung Avenue (No parking)
4. End of Hollow Run Trail (No parking)
5. Hickory Creek Trail (Parking at trailhead)
1 hour for a beginner hiker
May to September, 7 am to 9 pm October to April, 7 am to 7 pm