Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp is a 9-week program designed to engage children from ages 6-12 in a safe, fun, active, and recreational environment. Chino Hills Summer Day Camp is geared toward creativity in arts and crafts, sports, games, indoor activities, and the opportunity to make new friends. Your child will be supervised by trained, experienced, caring, and responsible camp leaders, with a daily child to leader ratio of 10 to 1 and a field trip ratio of 6 to 1. All campers must provide lunch, drinks, and snacks daily. At no time can children be picked up or dropped off by parents/guardians to/from field trips.
- June 5 - August 4
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Grand Avenue Park Community Building, 1301 Grand Avenue
- Mystic Canyon Community Building, 6424 Mystic Canyon Drive
Summer Day Camp is SOLD OUT but you can still join the waitlist!
Registration is accepted at Government Center and Community Center locations only.
- Government Center: 14000 City Center Drive
- Community Center: 14250 Peyton Drive
- Resident: $190 per camper/week
- Non-Resident: $205 per camper/week
Week 5 will be pro-rated due to the 4th of July holiday:
- Resident: $152 per camper/week
- Non-Resident: $164 per camper/week
- Week 1: Harkins Theatre & Bowling
- Week 2: John’s Incredible Pizza
- Week 3: Fontana Park Aquatic Center
- Week 4: Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Week 5: Party Kingdom
- Week 6: Knott’s Berry Farm
- Week 7: Splash Waterpark
- Week 8: Infuzion Zone
- Week 9: Summer’s Last Blast & Reptile Show
*Field Trips are subject to change
All refund requests MUST be submitted in writing and turned in no later than 10 business days prior to the week you are cancelling. Refunds will be granted only if your spot can be filled with someone on the waitlist and a refund request form is completed and submitted to the Chino Hills Government Center. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from each participant for each week you cancel. Credits will not be given, and fees will not be prorated for any missed days.
Summer Day Camp Scholarship Program
The Chino Hills Community Foundation funds scholarships to help economically disadvantaged youth participate in the City of Chino Hills’ Summer Day Camp. Scholarships are awarded for up to 4 weeks of camp. Location preference will be considered but will be based on availability. Applications will be accepted starting February 6 through March 17th. Limited funding is available, with priority given to first time applicants.
For more information please visit the Chino Hills Community Foundation website.